How can this be?!?! My baby girl turned 5 on October 7th. I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? I remember when we brought her home.
I remember pacing the house at all hours of the day and night. I remember pushing her in the stroller from the kitchen, through the dining room, to the living room and back.
Looking back, I wouldn't change a thing! I have loved
Sophie has changed our lives in so many ways. When she laughs, everyone laughs. Her happiness is contagious.
Sophia, I love you more than you will ever know! Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!

Ack! I have lost your email address somehow, and have been looking for your blog for months. Then, I realized I had put it on a feed on my laptop. The problem: I never look at that feed. So, now I know where to find you.
ReplyDeleteI miss you on Facebook. I miss your funny posts and your pics of the kids. I hope you are all doing well and had a great Christmas season.
Happy 2012!
I just saw your comment. I, too, have been missing you on Facebook. I am sticking to my guns though! It was consuming most of my free time when I shoulda been spending it elsewhere. I guess I should get to posting new stuff. Always behind!!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you and we NEED to get together sometime.