Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Still catching up!

I am almost caught up! A few more posts, and I will be up-to-date!

October 29th was another important day for us! It was 9 years ago, on that day, that Nate and I welcomed our first baby girl into the world!

I can't believe it has already been 9 years!

Natalee, You amaze me everyday. Your joy, laughter, smile, and humor bring us happiness everyday! Natalee, you have a heart of gold. I love everything about you. From head to toe. Starting with those curly, golden locks....



Down to your stinky little feet!


Your thirst for knowledge is something I admire about you. You are that little sponge that is always taking it all in.


You have taught me so much about being a mom. You make me so proud!



I love you Sweet Girl! Happy 9th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment